Warning Signs of Canine Cancer.
The 10 early warning signs of cancer are:
- Abnormal swellings that persist or continue to grow
- Sores that do not heal
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding or discharge from any body opening
- Offensive odor
- Difficulty eating or swallowing
- Hesitation to exercise or loss of stamina
- Persistent lameness or stiffness
- Difficulty breathing, urinating, or defecation
Keeping an eye on your pet can help to save their life should they develop a serious medical problem.
Here are some common symptoms that should prompt you to seek medical attention right away
- Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
- Bloody diarrhea
- Uncontrollable bleeding
- Unprecedented convulsions
- Labored breathing
- Vomiting blood
Paying attention to these early signs could be the difference between life and death for your dog.